Franmar One Step Clear Ink and Emulsion Remover for Dip Tank Systems
One Step Clear is a concentrate to be diluted with tap water in the tank: 6 parts water: 1 part concentrate* (* High mineral and/or iron content water mix 4 parts water: 1 part concentrate) Scrape all excess ink from screen. Submerge screen in the tank for 2-4 minutes. Place screen in washout booth and rinse using a pressure washer. Dehazing mesh is recommended as a final step.
- Concentrated formula for use in dip tanks
- Removes emulsion, stencil, or capillary film
- Can be used as a direct apply
- Removes plastisol, UV, and water-based inks
- Safe to reclaim wood, aluminum, or roller frames
- Long-lasting (up to 6 months)